IRHC Group has helped define and implement many Synergy meetings with corporate directors and executives alike.
Our ability to get the most out of your team and create new and improved ideas. The true definition of Synergy is 1 + 1 = 3 or your idea and another team members idea can create a third alternative that either one could not come up with on their own.
IRHC Group can also help create your Strategic Plan or other important business analysis including SWOT analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats), PEST analysis (Political, Economic, Social, and Technological), STEER analysis (Socio-cultural, Technological, Economic, Ecological, and Regulatory factors), and EPISTEL (Environment, Political, Informatics, Social, Technological, Economic and Legal).
Strategic planning is the formal consideration of an organization’s future course. All strategic planning deals with at least one of following key questions:
“What do we do?”
“For whom do we do it?”
“How do we excel?”
“How do we execute?”
“How do we differentiate?”
In many organizations, this is viewed as a process for determining where an organization is going over the next year or – more typically – 3 to 5 years In order to determine where it is going, the organization needs to know exactly where it stands, then determine where it wants to go and how it will get there. The resulting document is called the “strategic plan.”
Below is a short list of factors that inhibit successful strategy execution:
• The culture of the organization does not support the challenges presented by the plan (includes organizational politics and structure)
• Incentives programs that reward people for seniority rather than results
• Departmental and divisional silos in the organization that inhibit the sharing of information and teamwork
• Resistance to change
• The vision for the plan’s impact on the future of the organization is not clearly articulated
• Failure to clearly describe the employees’ role in the implementation of the plan
• Employees implementing the plan are lacking the tools, knowledge and skills
• Failure to hold people accountable for their part in successfully implementing the plan
• Execution takes longer than planning and managers, caught up in the daily challenges of running their operations, may
lose focus and/or interest
At IRHC Group we take a different approach to Strategies. As with all our projects we provide custom solutions for business innovation, adaptability, resiliency, performance, and growth. We work with key players from all levels of your organization to ensure that the results achieved improve productivity, efficiency, and profitability for the organization. Because we understand that your situation, challenges, and goals are unique to your organizational culture, we tailor our approach and tools to provide solutions that meet your specific needs. Working together, we help you achieve on-target performance with measurable results, and guide you in becoming a sustainable world-class hospitality organization.