Restaurant Shoppers Report
Insert H2 Heading Here
Restaurant Shoppers Report Program
Do you need to know the best way to make a lasting impression on customers and to increase repeat guest visits at your restaurant? International Restaurant & Hospitality Consulting Group’s, the worldwide leader in the restaurant industry has a proprietary restaurant mystery shopping program that will help identify exactly which behaviors, systems and metrics are consistently linked to exceeding the guests expectations.
International Restaurant & Hospitality Consulting Group Understands the Restaurant Industry
IRHC Group expertise in the restaurant industry is unmatched; we have well over 30 years of experience helping some of the world’s finest restaurants improve and perfect the customer experience.
We expertly service all types of restaurants—from fast food to casual dining to five-star gourmet—and all of our clients love the positive impact that our mystery shops have on employee engagement, service, and customer satisfaction. IRHC Group’s mystery shops offer unparalleled value because we utilize a proprietary behaviors-based survey format which allows our clients to see exactly what went right and what went wrong at the moment of truth when guests come into contact with restaurant employees.
Our surveys are tailored to address each client’s unique standards. They also transcend the typical scale format. IRHC Group’s customized repeatability methodology provides a comprehensive report with extensive story-like narrative that details every aspect of the shopper’s visit, from the interaction with the host upon arrival to the food quality to the check delivery (and every interaction in between).
Restaurant Mystery Shopping
- Vast geographical coverage. We have mystery shoppers near the restaurants you want shopped. IRHC Group conducts thousands of shops each month with shoppers in over 1,000 cities in the United States and Canada.
- Top quality with 100% completion rate. Many mystery shopping companies claim a completion rate of 100%, but at IRHC Group, we never break our promises. Our promised completion rate is 100% — no exceptions, no excuses. On top of that, the quality and accuracy of our shop results are the best in the industry.
- Superior survey format. The structure of International Restaurant & Hospitality Consulting Group’s mystery shops are based on our proprietary survey format, a dramatic departure from traditional methods of collecting mystery shopping research data. Instead of asking a series of generic and potentially subjective questions, a behaviors-based shop enables our restaurant clients to pinpoint the very attributes and behaviors proven to drive customer delight, effective selling techniques and other critical performance attributes.
- Extensive shopper training. Before our restaurant mystery shoppers visit your locations or call your employees posing as customers, they will be trained, tested and certified on your specific program. Our shoppers will know exactly what to look and listen for, and we will ensure that all of your employees/locations are evaluated objectively, consistently, and accurately.
- Direct one-on-one management of shoppers. Many mystery shopping companies subcontract the shop scheduling process and even the quality editing process out to businesses that offer mystery shop support services. We never uses sub-contractors. Our dedicated staff of in-house schedulers and editors speak one-on-one with our shoppers every day; this ensures that the shoppers fully understand specific requirements and receive continual coaching and recognition to better produce actionable feedback for you.
Examples of restaurant-related questions we can answer:
- Are your employees building rapport and emotional connections with guests?
- What could you do to ensure fewer customers leave with a neutral or negative brand image?
- What is your competition offering that your customers wish you offered and vice-versa?
- Are your employees correctly informing customers about your products, promotions, and/or policies?
- Are customers of every age, ethnicity, and gender receiving the same exceptional level of customer service?
- How engaged are your employees, and how can you optimally improve their engagement?
- Are promotional signs, displays, and other types of marketing materials present and correctly positioned within your restaurants?
- Which locations within your organization are consistent shining examples of offering customer delight, and what are their best practices?
- And many, many more…
International Restaurant & Hospitality Consulting Group Mystery Shopping Program Enables our clients to:
- Understand exactly what customer delight-driving behaviors look and sound like
- Align company-wide focus on improving the customers’ experiences, resulting in higher return rates
- Track and trend behaviors that correlate with guest delight to generate actionable data proven to increase customer satisfaction
- Customize programs to evaluate a variety of different customer touch points, staffed positions, and times of day/week, etc.
- Gain valuable, detailed insight into the customer experience through extensive story-like narrative from our highly trained and certified shoppers
- Discover if customers are receiving consistently superior customer service at every location and/or customer touch point.
- Identify gaps in training needs
- And much, much more…
No matter what your mystery shopping objectives, we will partner with you to develop a program that will provide actionable results using state-of-the-art technologies and proven shop methodologies.
Contact us today at 407-965-3015