Restaurant Training Assessment
- A restaurant’s reputation and sustainability are built on its ability to consistently execute against its food, beverage, and service standards.
- International Restaurant & Hospitality Consulting Group Restaurant Consultants develop customized management and hourly training programs to support a brand’s culture, ensure teamwork, and increased guest satisfaction.
- raining is the key to your success.
EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICES
Creating the ‘WOW’ Factor
If you ask 100 restaurant owners how they would rate their restaurant training and guest service our bet is 97+ % would say “good”. When it comes to creating Raving Fans, good is the enemy of great. Good is what everyone else is out to achieve. We will instill the philosophy into your staff of creating evangelical guests or what we call Guest for Life.
“Over The Top” guest service is a direct result of restaurant training and the ability to consistently deliver those ‘moments of magic’ where the ordinary become extraordinary and amazement is achieved. “+ One” guest service is simply defined as an ‘a positive or noticeably different’ guest experience.
This doesn’t mean that every guest experience and touchpoint is going to be amazing every time but it does mean being better than good with occasional bursts of WOW and superior service. This can only be accomplished through a commitment to restaurant training and consistently executing well on the little things that can make a dining experience memorable.
To achieve those ‘plus +’ moments of magic where you turn “Guest Service” into “Guest Amazement,” it is essential that your internal customers (your team) become true believers, advocates, raving fans, and evangelists of the brand.
Our team can develop a restaurant training program for your new or existing restaurant organization. If you want to out-maneuver your competition you must be able to deliver on “Guest Amazement.”
• Missed opportunities and “low hanging fruit”
• Training Aids
• Develop the tools, systems, and standards to create accountability
• Hands-on restaurant training, coaching and mentoring
The goal of creating amazing guest service is to remove all the uncertainty from the service staff, create alignment in the message, develop meaningful restaurant training tools and show them what amazing guest service looks like and its benefits. The investment in your restaurant training program will enable you to exceed the guest’s expectations, build loyalty, and create raving fans. The “It’s Ok” or we are fine” is no longer good enough.
IRHC Group develops customized management and hourly training programs to support a brand’s culture, ensure teamwork, and increased guest satisfaction scores. Training is the key to financial success.