Restaurant Operational Audits
Management & Operations Full-scale Review
Restaurant Operations Assessments and Brand Audits
International Restaurant & Hospitality Consulting has helped many Global Food Service Companies Increase Quality of Operations, Guest Experience, and Brand Protection for over 25 years with our Operations Assessment and Brand Audits.
Operating assessments are the most effective way to create an action plan toward improvements. A comprehensive operational evaluation is a top-to-bottom approach to the entire business.
What we look at?
We evaluate all processes and systems, standards of operations, guest and employee experience factors, cost controls, quality of products and services, the price versus value relationships, execution of the known standards, training, and leadership.
You will receive a thorough on-site assessment of current operations and specific, measurable recommendations for improving efficiency and maximizing profitability.
What will the International Restaurant & Hospitality Consultant Group conduct?
Documentation analysis review of your business: Our 20 Point Analysis includes
• Profit & Loss / financial study of client-provided documents
• Buying, vendor relationships, and cost controls
• Local competition review
• Marketing, market position and branding/signage analysis
• Menu evaluation including item placement, design, and functionality & profitability
• Operating systems including accounting, scheduling, inventories, purchasing
• Training evaluation and systems
• Labor, productivity, scheduling evaluation and recommendations
• Food cost analysis & reduction recommendations from provided financial documents
• Beverage cost analysis from client provided financial documents
• Maintenance and Utility review
• Controllable cost review
• Property lease or property document review
• Accounting review
• Inventory controls
• Physical property review
• Sales driving Strategies
• Standardization of systems and processes
• Recommended Action Plan
• Any other item requested by you
OUR FOODSERVICE BRAND AUDITS
Helping Food Service Operators Minimize Risk, Exposure, Increase Business Operation Standards, and Protect Their Brands
Increasing operating standards through the following services:
• Food Safety Audits: On-site food safety audits and practices, training, and reporting that help increases food safety improvements.
• Brand Audit: Measures and monitors unique brands elements, such as brand presentation, quality and service at each location based upon your brand’s matrix or we can create our measurements
• Employee / Guest Safety Assessments: Analyzes physical, structural, electrical, and safety hazards within your units, including slips and falls, cuts, and other liability areas.
• Guest Experience Assessments: On-site evaluations of the client determined metrics that help drive improved guest satisfaction and repeatability.
• Customer Defined Projects: Design specific programs to meet customers’ unique business information needs
Our ten-day Restaurant Rescue Plan can cure any failing restaurant. International Restaurant & Hospitality Consulting Group is the Original Restaurant Rescue firm. We have been featured on Fox News, CNN, Food Network & NBC.
Before you think about closing, contact the International Restaurant & Hospitality Consulting Group.